The NEW Stay Play, Toy Library and Community Cuppa OPERATES EVERY WEDNESDAY FORTNIGHT – ie:
March 27th, April 10th, April 24, May 8th, May 22, June 5th, June 19 etc etc
We understand that you may not be able to join the library, but we offer a free “play and stay”.
Come to the Centre, enjoy a cuppa, let the kids have a free play with all the toys available in the library.
Love the toys available?
Memberships available for only $50.00 per year so pop in and see us soon!
Our community library is FREE. No membership. Bring a book or borrow a book! Feel free to donate books that you no longer need!
Open 9am to 2pm every day. Just pop by!
Review Terms and Conditions
MEMBERSHIP COMMITMENTS (please read carefully)
- I will ensure all toys loaned to my family shall be looked after and if any toy is lost, destroyed or becomes unusable, I will accept full responsibility and will pay for the item at the current replacement cost.
- I will ensure all toys returned to the centre are thoroughly cleaned and in good condition.
- I will ensure I update my contact information with Greenfields Family & Community Centre if at any time any of my personal information changes ie move address, change phone number
- I assume complete and full responsibility for any and all injuries to any person or persons which result in whole or in part from using the toys I borrow from Greenfields Family & Community Centre.
- I release the Toy Library and Greenfields Family & Community Centre from any claim or liability whatsoever, resulting in injury to myself or any other person who uses the toys whilst borrowed by me and I hereby indemnify the Toy Library and Greenfields Family & Community Centre against any claim, loss, damage or liability whatsoever arising as a result of the use of the toys borrowed by me.
- I have read the attached terms and conditions for the Toy Library and agree to all terms stated on this document.
The Greenfields Family & Community Centre Toy Library contains toys and equipment that supports the development of children from 0-6 years and that promote fun and positive interactions between parents and children.
The centre does not take any responsibility if toys from the library are used by children of a different age to that they are recommended for.
A yearly stocktake is conducted and all items MUST be returned to the library. Toys need to be returned complete, thoroughly cleaned an in good condition!!
- The Toy Library is self- funded and is an initiative for the children and parents of our local community. If you would like to help us by volunteering to run a ‘Community Coffee Play & Stay’ day or be involved in any way, please let us know.
- Membership is open to members of the community with young children.
- Membership fees are paid annually and must be paid before items are taken home. Fees are $50 for 12 months use of the library. We work on a financial year calendar so start date is 1st July and finishes 30th
- The Toy Library operates from 9.30am – 11.00am every Wednesday fortnight
- Toys can be borrowed for 2 weeks at a time (7 x items per family).
- Toys borrowed must not be leant out to any other persons.
- Any toys or equipment that are borrowed and found to be broken or incomplete should be returned or reported to the centre on 9535 7165. Our office hours are 9am-2pm Mon – Fri – please leave a message on the answering machine if we are unavailable.
- If toys are returned incomplete or if a toy is lost, destroyed or becomes unusable, current replacement costs will be required.
- Batteries are not provided.