The toy library is open for BORROWING ONLY each Tuesday between 9.30 – 11am. On some occassion we will not have access to the toy library due to a prior booking of the room, so we ask that you call ahead 0n 9535 7165.
We are NO LONGER running a “Play and Stay Community Cuppa”. We are looking at other options for 0 – 5 year olds for term 2, 2020.
Love the toys available?
Memberships available for only $50.00 per year so pop in and see us soon!
Our community library is FREE. No membership. Bring a book or borrow a book! Feel free to donate books that you no longer need!
Open 9am to 2pm every day. Just pop by!
Review Terms and Conditions
MEMBERSHIP COMMITMENTS (please read carefully)
- I will ensure all toys loaned to my family shall be looked after and if any toy is lost, destroyed or becomes unusable, I will accept full responsibility and will pay for the item at the current replacement cost.
- I will ensure all toys returned to the centre are thoroughly cleaned and in good condition.
- I will ensure I update my contact information with Greenfields Family & Community Centre if at any time any of my personal information changes ie move address, change phone number
- I assume complete and full responsibility for any and all injuries to any person or persons which result in whole or in part from using the toys I borrow from Greenfields Family & Community Centre.
- I release the Toy Library and Greenfields Family & Community Centre from any claim or liability whatsoever, resulting in injury to myself or any other person who uses the toys whilst borrowed by me and I hereby indemnify the Toy Library and Greenfields Family & Community Centre against any claim, loss, damage or liability whatsoever arising as a result of the use of the toys borrowed by me.
- I have read the attached terms and conditions for the Toy Library and agree to all terms stated on this document.
The Greenfields Family & Community Centre Toy Library contains toys and equipment that supports the development of children from 0-6 years and that promote fun and positive interactions between parents and children.
The centre does not take any responsibility if toys from the library are used by children of a different age to that they are recommended for.
A yearly stocktake is conducted and all items MUST be returned to the library. Toys need to be returned complete, thoroughly cleaned an in good condition!!
- The Toy Library is self- funded and is an initiative for the children and parents of our local community. If you would like to help us by volunteering to run a ‘Community Coffee Play & Stay’ day or be involved in any way, please let us know.
- Membership is open to members of the community with young children.
- Membership fees are paid annually and must be paid before items are taken home. Fees are $50 for 12 months use of the library. We work on a financial year calendar so start date is 1st July and finishes 30th
- The Toy Library operates from 9.30am – 11.00am every Tuesday fortnight
- Toys can be borrowed for 2 weeks at a time (7 x items per family).
- Toys borrowed must not be leant out to any other persons.
- Any toys or equipment that are borrowed and found to be broken or incomplete should be returned or reported to the centre on 9535 7165. Our office hours are 9am-2pm Mon – Fri – please leave a message on the answering machine if we are unavailable.
- If toys are returned incomplete or if a toy is lost, destroyed or becomes unusable, current replacement costs will be required.
- Batteries are not provided.